We’re a fun group here. We like to laugh, tell jokes, cheer each other on, and make each other smile. More importantly, we like to be there for one another like we’re there for our patients, helping each other grow professionally and personally. So, if you’re looking for a place that is encouraging, friendly, supportive, and downright awesome ––– you’ve found it.
• We’re looking for positive people that are kind, caring, and smart.
• We’re looking for real go-getters that know how to laugh.
• We’re looking for team members who have excellent communication skills with each other and with patients.
• We’re looking for people who have a knack for making kids, teens, and parents feel confident, adding to our patient experience.
• We’re looking for team players that want a career not a job and demonstrate respect for each other and for their patients.
If you have dental experience, awesome! If not, some positions don’t require any previous dental experience at all. Meaning, if you have the right attitude, we’d be more than happy to train you.
Check out our social media channels.
Lorri is the Office Manager of the Plantation, Florida office. She is a native New Yorker. She started her career in the dental field 29 years ago. When Lorri is not working, she loves spending time with her husband, son, and daughter, and the ruler of the house – Tinkerbell, their Shih Tzu-Poodle mix. She loves to travel, listen to music, and cook.
Martine was born in Brooklyn, New York as the youngest of Haitian parents, and moved to South Florida when she was 12. Originally, she wanted to be in the medical field, but wanted a career that allows her to be more with her kids. She decided to get into the dental field and fell in love with seeing the transformations and the confidence that builds in patients’ lives. Martine graduated as a Certified Dental Assistant from Broward College. When she’s not working, she loves spending time with her husband and 3 beautiful kids.
Submit your information using the form below.
Monday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday By Appointment Only