Need a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Plantation or Pembroke Pines? You’ve come to the right place! Jacaranda Smiles conveniently offers pediatric dental care for children up to 18 years of age, plus orthodontic care for children, teens and adults.
Need a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Plantation or Pembroke Pines?
You’ve come to the right place! Jacaranda Smiles conveniently offers pediatric dental care for children up to 18 years of age, plus orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. We provide a clean, professional and family-friendly atmosphere while using the latest technology to give you expert care with a gentle touch. We focus on nothing else; taking great pride in helping our patients get a beautiful healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
Our pediatric dentist, Dr. Rene Landa, absolutely loves kids! He is known to be a big kid himself! He has a very nurturing personality with a very conservative philosophy of dental care. Dr. Rene prefers not to take xrays unless absolutely necessary, and promotes preventative dentistry as much as possible. However, he will go the extra mile to make it as painless and comfortable as possible for your child.
Dr. Milan Khakhria, our founding orthodontist, has been serving the community for over 15 years. His approach to orthodontia is to address each individual; child or adult, in a very customized manner. After all, we are all different. He is well-versed in all aspects of orthodontic therapy from Invisalign® aligners to complicated surgical cases. He utilizes 3D technology to assess everything about the head and neck for each patient. Be prepared to learn a lot about your bite. Options such as Acceledent® and Propel® are also offered for those who would like to speed up their orthodontic therapy.
104 NW 100th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33324
West Pembroke Pines
18503 Pines Blvd., Ste. 209
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
East Pembroke Pines
10051 Pines Blvd., Ste. C
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Before & After
- Slide 12
- Slide 13
- Slide 14
- Slide 15
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- Florida Dentists | 3 Tips for Healthy Teeth
Brushing and flossing daily is essential for your child’s dental health routine. However, there is m… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation | 3 Foods for Healthy Teeth
You are what you eat. Not only is this true for your overall health, it also applies to your oral he… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation | 3 Oral Health Tips for Your Family
Do you want your family to have a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles? Then you may need a little… Read More
- Orthodontist in Pembroke Pines | Does My Child Need Braces?
As a parent, you want your child to have the best of everything, and that includes the best smile. O… Read More
- Orthodontic Specialists of Florida | What Causes Crooked Teeth?
Do you have crooked teeth? If you do, you probably wonder why. Don’t worry, our orthodontic speciali… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | When Should My Child See an Orthodontist?
As a parent, you probably have a lot of questions regarding your child’s oral and overall health. An… Read More
- Orthodontist in Pembroke Pines | 3 Invisalign Tips for Teens
If you are a teenager who is interested in clear braces, then Invisalign Teen® might be the perfect… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | How Do I Brush My Teeth with Braces?
There are few things as exciting as straightening your teeth with braces. However, in order to achie… Read More
- Orthodontic Specialists of Florida | Eating with Braces
Here at Jacaranda Smiles, we understand that life with braces isn’t always easy, especially when it’… Read More
- Plantation Dentist | Benefits of Retainers
While braces help move your teeth and create that perfect smile, the retainer keeps them in place so… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | What Is Propel Orthodontics?
One of the biggest things people want to know when it comes to getting braces is how long they will… Read More
- Silver Diamine Fluoride in Pembroke Pines | What Are the Benefits of SDF?
If you have recently been to a pediatric dentist with your child, you may have heard about silver di… Read More
- Orthodontist in Pembroke Pines | Proper Oral Health with Braces
Braces are a vital part of attaining a straight and healthy smile. The benefits of braces are clear,… Read More
- Plantation Dentist | How to Pick the Right Orthodontist
Picking the right orthodontist is an important part of having a great experience with braces. It’s i… Read More
- Pediatric Dentistry in Plantation | Preparing for Braces
Chances are if your child is about to get braces they are less than thrilled about it. Whether they… Read More
- Orthodontic Specialists of Florida | What Is AcceleDent?
One of the biggest complaints when it comes to braces is the amount of time that you have to wear th… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation | Benefits of Invisalign
Braces are a great way to get that perfect smile you have always wanted. They properly align your te… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | How Early Can My Child Get Braces?
When most people think of braces, they think of their teen years. However, if your child has severel… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation | Food and Drinks to Avoid with Braces
If you are a new to wearing braces, you might be unaware of the serious damage certain foods can do… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | What Types of Braces Are There?
Having straight teeth helps you achieve a healthy smile. With no overcrowding or worry over a misali… Read More
- Dentist in Pembroke Pines FL | Busting Dental Myths
If you’re a parent, then you only want the best for your child. That includes great oral health. How… Read More
- Pembroke Pines Dentist | What is the Process for Getting Braces?
Braces are a great way to get your child the straight, healthy smile they need for a lifetime of exc… Read More
- Kids Dentist in Pembroke Pines | Pediatric vs. General Dentists
Have you ever wondered why you should take your child to a kids dentist in Pembroke Pines instead of… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation FL | How Do We Get Cavities?
A cavity is a hole that forms when acids in the mouth break down the hard outer layers of the tooth.… Read More
- Children's Dentists in Pembroke Pines | What Can Orthodontics Do?
While straight teeth make for an aesthetically pleasing smile, there is more to orthodontics than th… Read More