How to Choose An Orthodontist: What You Need To Know
Posted on October 22, 2018
Finding the perfect orthodontist for your situation is vital as appointments are a regular occurrence throughout orthodontic treatments. However, how can you choose the perfect orthodontist to fit all your needs? Continue reading on to learn what you need to know on choosing an orthodontist.
If you are not sure how to choose an orthodontist, then try asking these 10 questions:
- Can I schedule a free consultation? Scheduling a consultation with a new orthodontist is the best way to learn more about them and get a first impression.
- Do I like the office? Make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed in the orthodontic office
- Do I like the staff? It is important to decide if the staff is friendly and professional.
- Do others like the office and staff? Check out reviews online to see how others like the new orthodontic office.
- What is the orthodontist’s experience? During your consultation, the staff can show you pictures and results of past patients’ treatments.
- Do they work with children and adults? Depending on if you or your child is in need of orthodontic treatment, you will want to ensure the staff is patient and respectful.
- What are my treatment options? Ask about all the different treatments and services they offer to see what can benefit you the most.
- How much will it cost? The price of treatments may often vary from office to office.
- What are my finance options? Many different offices provide a variety of finance plans with low or zero interest rates.
- What is their relationship with my dentist? Both your orthodontist and dentist are vital in keeping your smile healthy and beautiful.
We are confident you will be pleased with the results at Jacaranda Smiles. Contact our orthodontic office to set up your next consultation and find the answer to these 10 questions firsthand. We are eager to provide you with a relaxing experience that will give you long-lasting results. Call us today for more information regarding the different treatments we offer or to learn more about our practice.