This is a crucial time in any child’s life. If their first dental visit is not ideal, you could have a child that is fearful of the dentist for life. When you have a child that loves going to the dentist, he/she will love brushing his teeth just for that dentist. Which would you prefer?
We aim to make your child feel comfortable and as calm as possible in our dental care. Our #1-priority is providing the best experience possible for you and your child.
During your child’s first appointment, we will:
- Hold a parent interview to assess your child’s medical and dental history
- Provide personalized oral hygiene instructions
- Offer personalized cavity risk assessment and management
- Give nutritional counseling for dental health
- Clean and polish your child’s teeth
- Provide a comprehensive exam, including necessary x-rays and cancer screening
- Conclude with a fluoride treatment
Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions about your child’s first visit!