Need a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Plantation or Pembroke Pines? You’ve come to the right place! Jacaranda Smiles conveniently offers pediatric dental care for children up to 18 years of age, plus orthodontic care for children, teens and adults.
Need a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Plantation or Pembroke Pines?
You’ve come to the right place! Jacaranda Smiles conveniently offers pediatric dental care for children up to 18 years of age, plus orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. We provide a clean, professional and family-friendly atmosphere while using the latest technology to give you expert care with a gentle touch. We focus on nothing else; taking great pride in helping our patients get a beautiful healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
Our pediatric dentist, Dr. Rene Landa, absolutely loves kids! He is known to be a big kid himself! He has a very nurturing personality with a very conservative philosophy of dental care. Dr. Rene prefers not to take xrays unless absolutely necessary, and promotes preventative dentistry as much as possible. However, he will go the extra mile to make it as painless and comfortable as possible for your child.
Dr. Milan Khakhria, our founding orthodontist, has been serving the community for over 15 years. His approach to orthodontia is to address each individual; child or adult, in a very customized manner. After all, we are all different. He is well-versed in all aspects of orthodontic therapy from Invisalign® aligners to complicated surgical cases. He utilizes 3D technology to assess everything about the head and neck for each patient. Be prepared to learn a lot about your bite. Options such as Acceledent® and Propel® are also offered for those who would like to speed up their orthodontic therapy.
104 NW 100th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33324
West Pembroke Pines
18503 Pines Blvd., Ste. 209
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
East Pembroke Pines
10051 Pines Blvd., Ste. C
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Before & After
- Pediatric Dentist in Pembroke Pines | What Does Soda Do to Teeth?
Did you know that soda is the largest dietary source of sugar among children and adolescents? Howeve… Read More
- Kids Dental Care in Plantation | A Guide to Baby Dental Health
When you have a baby, there can be a lot to keep up with in terms of their health and well-being. Ho… Read More
- Orthodontist in Pembroke Pines | Why Do Straight Teeth Matter?
Many people assume that orthodontic treatment is purely for aesthetics. However, when it comes to de… Read More
- Children’s Dentist in Plantation | Why is Halloween Candy so Bad?
Tooth decay? Now that’s scary! Even with the best children’s dentist in Plantation, it can be hard s… Read More
- Pediatric Dentist in Plantation | Getting Toddlers to Brush
Teeth brushing should be introduced to your child as soon as their first teeth appear. During the to… Read More
- Orthodontic Specialists of Florida | Keeping Braces Clean
While getting braces form orthodontic specialists of Florida can greatly help your child’s oral heal… Read More
- Pediatric Dentistry in Plantation | Early Dental Concerns
The sooner children begin getting regular dental checkups, the healthier their mouths will stay thro… Read More
- Silver Diamine Fluoride in Pembroke Pines
The FDA recently approved SDF (Silver diamine fluoride) for use as a tooth desensitizer. Studies hav… Read More
- Happy Holidays from Jacaranda Smiles
Happy Holidays from Jacaranda Smiles! We hope that you have a holiday season filled with smiles and… Read More
- Jacaranda Smiles is Spreading Holiday Cheer!
This holiday season, Jacaranda Smiles has chosen to spread holiday cheer to the Women in Distress of… Read More
- Jacaranda Smiles is Celebrating Movember!
Jacaranda Smiles is celebrating “Movember” this month to help spread awareness of mens health. W… Read More
- What is the Best (& Safest) Option for Tooth Whitening?
Dr. Khakhria will always advise you to see an orthodontist in any situation where you have questions… Read More
- I Am an Adult and Lost My Retainer or Need a New One - What Should I Do?
Call our office to see Dr. Khakhria as soon as possible. The longer you wait the more the teeth will… Read More
- How Do I Know If I Am a Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is an alternative to braces for orthodontic movement of the teeth. Hence, the best person… Read More
- What is the Best Kind of Mouth Guard with Braces?
A customized mouth-guard cannot work so well with braces as the teeth are constantly moving. Unless… Read More
- Can I Still See the Dentist with Braces?
Absolutely, Dr. Khakhria wants you to see your dentist every 3 months for a cleaning at the very lea… Read More
- What is a Malocclusion or an Occlusion and What Are the Causes?
A malocclusion is a term used by dentists for a bad bite. A good bite is one where the teeth are ali… Read More
- Does Jacaranda Smiles offer financing options for orthodontic treatment?
Great futures begin with great smiles. In today’s age finance should never be an issue when it comes… Read More
- Want to Win FREE Tickets to the Drake Concert?
Enter to Win Drake Concert Tickets! It's EASY to enter! The Jacaranda Smiles team wants to take… Read More
- Can Children Get Braces If They Still Have Baby Teeth?
Yes. Baby teeth can be used strategically depending on the specific situation. All Phase I… Read More
- What is the Average Treatment Time for Braces?
The average orthodontic case under Dr. Khakhria’s care is completed within 15-18 months. H… Read More
- How Do I Know if My Child Will Need Braces?
The short answer is - you will not know. Unless you are an orthodontist, you will not be able to ass… Read More
- Cavities in Baby Teeth | Pediatric Dentist
One of the more common misconceptions I encounter as a pediatric dentist is the thought that childre… Read More
- Pediatric Dentist | How Often Should My Child Visit?
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends a dental check-up at least twice a year for m… Read More
- Prom Week
- Jacaranda Smiles
IT'S PROM THEME WEEK at Jacaranda Smiles! Who doesn't love dressing up like you are the belle (or… Read More