Need a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Plantation or Pembroke Pines? You’ve come to the right place! Jacaranda Smiles conveniently offers pediatric dental care for children up to 18 years of age, plus orthodontic care for children, teens and adults.
Need a pediatric dentist or orthodontist in Plantation or Pembroke Pines?
You’ve come to the right place! Jacaranda Smiles conveniently offers pediatric dental care for children up to 18 years of age, plus orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. We provide a clean, professional and family-friendly atmosphere while using the latest technology to give you expert care with a gentle touch. We focus on nothing else; taking great pride in helping our patients get a beautiful healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
Our pediatric dentist, Dr. Rene Landa, absolutely loves kids! He is known to be a big kid himself! He has a very nurturing personality with a very conservative philosophy of dental care. Dr. Rene prefers not to take xrays unless absolutely necessary, and promotes preventative dentistry as much as possible. However, he will go the extra mile to make it as painless and comfortable as possible for your child.
Dr. Milan Khakhria, our founding orthodontist, has been serving the community for over 15 years. His approach to orthodontia is to address each individual; child or adult, in a very customized manner. After all, we are all different. He is well-versed in all aspects of orthodontic therapy from Invisalign® aligners to complicated surgical cases. He utilizes 3D technology to assess everything about the head and neck for each patient. Be prepared to learn a lot about your bite. Options such as Acceledent® and Propel® are also offered for those who would like to speed up their orthodontic therapy.
104 NW 100th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33324
West Pembroke Pines
18503 Pines Blvd., Ste. 209
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
East Pembroke Pines
10051 Pines Blvd., Ste. C
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
Before & After
- Slide 12
- Slide 13
- Slide 14
- Slide 15
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- Orthodontist in Pembroke Pines | Proper Oral Health with Braces
Braces are a vital part of attaining a straight and healthy smile. The benefits of braces are clear,… Read More
- Plantation Dentist | How to Pick the Right Orthodontist
Picking the right orthodontist is an important part of having a great experience with braces. It’s i… Read More
- Pediatric Dentistry in Plantation | Preparing For Braces
Chances are if your child is about to get braces they are less than thrilled about it. Whether they… Read More
- Orthodontic Specialists of Florida | What Is AcceleDent?
One of the biggest complaints when it comes to braces is the amount of time that you have to wear th… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation | Benefits of Invisalign
Braces are a great way to get that perfect smile you have always wanted. They properly align your te… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | How Early Can My Child Get Braces?
When most people think of braces, they think of their teen years. However, if your child has severel… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation | Food and Drinks to Avoid with Braces
If you are a new to wearing braces, you might be unaware of the serious damage certain foods can do… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | What Types of Braces Are There?
Having straight teeth helps you achieve a healthy smile. With no overcrowding or worry over a misali… Read More
- Dentist in Pembroke Pines FL | Busting Dental Myths
If you’re a parent, then you only want the best for your child. That includes great oral health. How… Read More
- Pembroke Pines Dentist | What is the Process for Getting Braces?
Braces are a great way to get your child the straight, healthy smile they need for a lifetime of exc… Read More
- Kids Dentist in Pembroke Pines | Pediatric vs. General Dentists
Have you ever wondered why you should take your child to a kids dentist in Pembroke Pines instead of… Read More
- Dentist in Plantation FL | How Do We Get Cavities?
A cavity is a hole that forms when acids in the mouth break down the hard outer layers of the tooth.… Read More
- Children's Dentists in Pembroke Pines | What Can Orthodontics Do?
While straight teeth make for an aesthetically pleasing smile, there is more to orthodontics than th… Read More
- Orthodontist in Plantation | Does My Child Need Orthodontics?
More than 78% of the nation’s braces wearers are under 18, with most orthodontic patients starting t… Read More
- Florida Dentists | What Can Teeth Tell About a Person?
If your teeth could talk, they would have a lot to say. Although they can’t actually talk, they can… Read More
- Pediatric Dentist in Pembroke Pines | What Does Soda Do to Teeth?
Did you know that soda is the largest dietary source of sugar among children and adolescents? Howeve… Read More
- Kids Dental Care in Plantation | A Guide to Baby Dental Health
When you have a baby, there can be a lot to keep up with in terms of their health and well-being. Ho… Read More
- Orthodontist in Pembroke Pines | Why Do Straight Teeth Matter?
Many people assume that orthodontic treatment is purely for aesthetics. However, when it comes to de… Read More
- Children’s Dentist in Plantation | Why is Halloween Candy so Bad?
Tooth decay? Now that’s scary! Even with the best children’s dentist in Plantation, it can be hard s… Read More
- Pediatric Dentist in Plantation | Getting Toddlers to Brush
Teeth brushing should be introduced to your child as soon as their first teeth appear. During the to… Read More
- Orthodontic Specialists of Florida | Keeping Braces Clean
While getting braces form orthodontic specialists of Florida can greatly help your child’s oral heal… Read More
- Pediatric Dentistry in Plantation | Early Dental Concerns
The sooner children begin getting regular dental checkups, the healthier their mouths will stay thro… Read More
- Silver Diamine Fluoride in Pembroke Pines
The FDA recently approved SDF (Silver diamine fluoride) for use as a tooth desensitizer. Studies hav… Read More
- Happy Holidays from Jacaranda Smiles
Happy Holidays from Jacaranda Smiles! We hope that you have a holiday season filled with smiles and… Read More
- Jacaranda Smiles is Spreading Holiday Cheer!
This holiday season, Jacaranda Smiles has chosen to spread holiday cheer to the Women in Distress of… Read More